Main menu

Idaho Rules of Family Law Procedure 811. Stay of Proceedings to Enforce a Judgment – Stay Upon Entry of Judgment.

Execution or other proceedings to enforce a judgment may issue immediately upon the entry of judgment, unless the court in its discretion and on such conditions for the security of the adverse party as are proper, otherwise directs. Unless otherwise ordered by the court an interlocutory or final judgment in an action for an injunction or writ of mandate, or in a receivership action, shall not be stayed during the period after its entry and until the appeal is taken or during the pendency of an appeal. Rule 813 governs the suspending, modifying, restoring, or granting of an injunction or writ of mandate during the pendency of an appeal. 


(Adopted April 2, 2014, effective for early adopters July 1, 2014, effective statewide July 1, 2015; amended April 23, 2015, effective July 1, 2015.)

As the Third Branch of Government, we provide access to justice through the timely, fair, and impartial resolution of cases.


Members of the
Idaho Supreme Court

Chief Justice G Richard Bevan
Justice Roger S. Burdick
Justice Robyn M. Brody
Justice John R. Stegner
Justice Gregory W. Moeller

Members of the
Idaho Court of Appeals

Chief Judge Molly J Huskey
Judge David W. Gratton
Judge Jessica M. Lorello
Judge Amanda K. Brailsford



Promoting Openness In The Courts
Do you have suggestions about how we can better serve you?