Frequently Requested Services
- Online Court Records - We are upgrading our public access to court records. Learn more about the transition and access to court records.
- Electronic Filing - Learn more about e-Filing and access attorney resources.
- Certificate of Good Standing - Learn more about who can obtain, how to order, and cost information.
- Court Assistance - Self-help centers for Idaho's courts, including forms and other resources relating to civil court matters.
- Court Pay - Online payment services for counties on the new iCourt Portal and via CitePay for counties on the legacy system ISTARS.
- Family Court Services - Offers programs and assistance to parents involved in family law matters.
- Guardianship/Conservatorship - Online training for informational purposes or to help those seeking appointment as a Guardian/Conservator.
- Problem Solving Courts - Working to reduce crowded jails/prisons, offender abuse and dependency, create accountability, reduce recidivism...
Promoting Openness in the Courts