Note: Recorded trainings play on video hosting site, Vimeo . No additional software is required. The download time and playback-quality will depend on your Internet connection speed. Don't forget to turn your speakers on for sound.
- WITS Training - Idaho Supreme Court  (1:04:16 hours) - Oct. 24, 2013
- Tracking Costs by Court in WITS  (1:20:57 hours) -Sept. 23, 2013
- Client Intake and Referral Process in WITS  (52:34 minutes) -June 25, 2013
- HIV and AIDS Viral Hepatitis Resource Directory  (PDF, December 2012)
- Incorporating HIV and Viral Hepatitis Testing and Referral into Idaho Drug Court Programs  (PowerPoint, November 2012)
Idaho Veteran's Roadmap 
This is a free resource for Veterans and their families and is not affiliated with any specific organization.
NADCP  – National Association of Drug Court Professionals
The NADCP is a national non-profit corporation made up of judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and clinical professionals to create a common-sense approach to improving the justice system by using a combination of judicial monitoring and effective treatments to compel drug-using offenders to change their lives.
NDCI  – National Drug Court Institute
The National Drug Court Institute (NDCI) is a Professional Services Branch of NADCP. Since commencing operation in 1998, NDCI has emerged as the preeminent source of research-driven training and technical assistance for Drug Court and Problem Solving Court professionals.
NCDC  – National Center for DWI Courts
Training & Publications for DWI Court Professionals
Consensus Project  – Justice Center | Criminal Justice | Mental Health
The Criminal Justice/Mental Health Consensus Project, coordinated by the Council of State Governments Justice Center, is an unprecedented, national effort to help local, state, and federal policymakers and criminal justice and mental health professionals improve the response to people with mental illnesses who come into contact with the criminal justice system.